Poster Abstract Submission
Please Click this Button to know steps for Abstract Submission and kindly follow that procedure⇒
Please click this button to get guidelines for poster presentation⇒
The Genomics India conference 2019 invites abstract representing original results in all areas of Genomics for poster presentation. The theme of the conference is “Transforming lives with Genomics”
All abstracts must be submitted through the online submission form. Abstracts will be reviewed by members of the scientific committee.
Please follow the instruction while submitting the abstract:
- Abstract title should be brief and must be in upper case.
- Abstract text – should limit to 500 words. Abstract exceeding more than 500 words will not be admitted.
- The abstract must be informative, including a statement of the study’s specific Purpose/Background, Objective, Materials & Method, Results and Conclusion.
- Only standard abbreviations have to be used.
- Table, Graph or Figures to be included in the appropriate field(s) below the text.
- Abstracts must be written in English. Avoid complex characters or formula difficult to understand.
- All abstracts will be reviewed by the Scientific Committee.
- No changes in the abstract can be made once they are submitted.
- During the abstract submission process, presenting authors must provide contact details (Email-ID, Contact Number).
Poster presentation awards – Five best posters will get the silver coin and exciting cash prize.