Genomic is the next big revolution after IT and has become an essential enabling tool in all fields of biology; from early stage discovery, development, optimization and quality control in pharma, diagnostics and screening, vaccines, and in agriculture. Genomics India 2020, aims at bringing experts from industry, academia and government together to create a dialogue focusing on genomic technologies and genome informatics covered in several sessions and panel discussions.
Who Should Attend
- Faculty, Post Docs and Students
- Industrial R&D [Biopharma, FMCG, Vaccine development & manufacturing, Herbals and nutraceuticals]
- Hospitals and Diagnostics [Infectious diseases, gene testing/molecular diagnostics]
- Agriculture industry [Seed companies, Agribiotech companies]
- Biotech start – ups & SMEs
- Biotech incubators