Poster Abstract Submission
Please click this button to get guidelines for poster presentation⇒
The Genomics India conference 2020 invites abstract representing original results in all areas of Genomics for poster presentation. The theme of the conference is “Three decades of Genomics: Looking Back & Moving Forward”
All abstracts must be submitted through the online submission form. Abstracts will be reviewed by members of the scientific committee.
Please follow the instruction while submitting the abstract:
- Abstract title should be brief and must be in upper case.
- Abstract text – should limit to 500 words. Abstract exceeding more than 500 words will not be admitted.
- The abstract must be informative, including a statement of the study’s specific Purpose/Background, Objective, Materials & Method, Results and Conclusion.
- Only standard abbreviations have to be used.
- Table, Graph or Figures to be included in the appropriate field(s) below the text.
- Abstracts must be written in English. Avoid complex characters or formula difficult to understand.
- All abstracts will be reviewed by the Scientific Committee.
- No changes in the abstract can be made once they are submitted.
- During the abstract submission process, presenting authors must provide contact details (Email-ID, Contact Number).
Abstraction Submission ends on 17/04/2020
Poster presentation awards – Five best posters will be awarded an exciting prize.